Michelle Pini is Independent Australia''''s deputy editor as well as a Melbourne freelance writer and blogger. Her work has appeared in a range of publications including Independent Australia, The Weekly Review and the Warrandyte Diary.
Michelle has a Master of Communication from Deakin University and a strong interest in human rights and environmental issues. She also co-hosts an interview program on community radio station 3WBC 94.1FM.
Articles written by Michelle Pini (14)
- 26 June 2017 | Anaphylaxis: When food can kill you
- 3 May 2017 | Elderly, disabled, jobless or homeless? It’s your fault, according to the Coalition
- 8 February 2017 | NEWS UPDATE: Cory Bernardi's ship finally sails
- 4 January 2017 | Pension cuts: The abuse of our elderly citizens
- 7 December 2016 | Speaking up for asylum seekers on Nauru — but only when spoken to
- 20 September 2016 | Plebiscite or bust: A Coalition folly
- 17 August 2016 | 103 Nauru and Manus staff speak out: 'Bring them here immediately'
- 3 August 2016 | Don Dale abuse: The NT Royal Commission and maintaining outrage
- 14 June 2016 | Freedom of speech: Not coming to a university near you
- 21 April 2016 | And then there was Malcolm
- 28 August 2015 | A taxing bodily function
- 1 August 2015 | Australia's complacency in the face of worldwide bee decline
- 16 July 2015 | Abbott's overreach on ABC could lose him votes
- 13 June 2015 | Educating Australians about Fukushima's implications: Dr Helen Caldicott