Paul Budde is the Managing Director of Paul Budde Communication Pty Limited, trading as BuddeComm an independent telecommunications research and consultancy organisation. BuddeComm has 15 senior analysts and a large international network of researchers and telecoms experts.
The BuddeComm publications provide strategic telecommunications industry business information on the telecommunications and digital economy markets covering 190 countries, 500 telecoms companies and 200 technologies and applications.
Articles written by Paul Budde (5)
- 16 February 2017 | Turnbull's proposal to remove regulatory tool threatens telecom competition
- 21 September 2016 | Technology and the fight against inequality
- 2 September 2016 | Coalition's bastardisation of the NBN has put a cloud over its financial future
- 21 July 2016 | As global voter discontent spreads to Australia, is Turnbull up to the job?
- 17 June 2016 | NBN: The more fibre the better
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au