Dr Binoy Kampmark was a Commonwealth Scholar at Selwyn College, Cambridge.
He writes extensively for various publications, including CounterPunch, Dissident Voice, and Eureka Street
He is currently lecturing at the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies at RMIT University.
You can follow Binoy on Twitter @bkampmark.
Articles written by Binoy Kampmark (18)
- 23 May 2017 | Julian Assange: Swedish investigation dropped but war just commencing
- 19 May 2017 | The release of Chelsea Manning
- 13 May 2017 | Days of illusion: Donald Trump’s first 100
- 26 April 2017 | The vilification of Yassmin Abdel-Magied: Anzac as apologia and religion
- 14 April 2017 | Malcolm Turnbull tries to deal Afghan Hazara refugees back to danger
- 3 March 2017 | Global populism and the One Nation fever
- 24 February 2017 | From rights to repentance: Norma McCorvey and Roe v Wade
- 21 February 2017 | Fears at Munich: The Mattis pitch on NATO
- 3 February 2017 | Trumping Australia’s refugee deal
- 2 February 2017 | UK Fake News Inquiry: Old wine in new bottles
- 31 January 2017 | Chaos at the Airports: Lawyers stymie Trump’s #MuslimBan Executive Order
- 21 January 2017 | The birth of Trumpland: Notes on an Inauguration
- 16 January 2017 | Dossiers and make believe: The CIA, Trump and unverified news
- 8 July 2014 | Refoulement most foul: Returning Tamils to their persecutors
- 23 April 2014 | Tony Abbott, the NDH and the Liberal Party's fascist affair
- 8 April 2014 | Plagiarising foreign policy: Australia, Ukraine, Russia and sanctions
- 1 December 2012 | Geo-engineering and mad scientists
- 22 November 2012 | The power of the hunger strike
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au