Dr Binoy Kampmark was a Commonwealth Scholar at Selwyn College, Cambridge.
He writes extensively for various publications, including CounterPunch, Dissident Voice, and Eureka Street
He is currently lecturing at the School of Global, Urban and Social Studies at RMIT University.
You can follow Binoy on Twitter @bkampmark.
Articles written by Binoy Kampmark (46)
- 18 February 2018 | Crime Stoppers and the cost of community vigilantism
- 9 February 2018 | Foreign interference laws and the Australian media
- 30 January 2018 | The Turnbull Government's latest brainwave: Let's make more weapons
- 22 December 2017 | Flinders Street attack: Media and Twits pull the terrorism trigger
- 10 December 2017 | The failings of purity: The ALP and the dual citizenship crisis
- 30 November 2017 | Hypocrisies of influence: Sam Dastyari and the China obsession
- 26 November 2017 | The end of majoritarianism? The #QldVotes election result
- 16 November 2017 | Weaponising Section 44: The Australian Constitution and the demise of politics
- 10 November 2017 | QUEENSLAND ELECTION: Tote bags, turnarounds and the Adani mine
- 9 October 2017 | Gaoling children: Australia’s latest method of 'keeping people safe'
- 11 September 2017 | War, US military bases and the IPAN Conference
- 29 August 2017 | Starvation and attrition: Dutton, asylum seekers and 'un-Australian' lawyers
- 24 August 2017 | Pauline Hanson's burqa ban stunt: The historical context
- 17 August 2017 | Exposing Barnaby Joyce: The heroes of Section 44
- 15 August 2017 | The vassal of the Pacific: Turnbull's blind support for US-North Korea conflict
- 4 August 2017 | The long crucifixion of Gillian Triggs
- 1 August 2017 | Plane bomb plots, airport security and elaborate kitchen appliances
- 31 July 2017 | The Turnbull Government's interminable US refugee deal and broken promises
- 26 July 2017 | Slaying in Minneapolis: Justine Damond, shooting cultures and race
- 24 July 2017 | From Spicy to The Mooch: A farewell to Sean Spicer
- 21 July 2017 | Giving up liberty: Turnbull's Home Affairs Department plan
- 18 July 2017 | Turnbull's increased 'terror' defence force powers an insidious overreach
- 13 July 2017 | Patriotism, witch hunts and Donald Trump Jr
- 9 July 2017 | Tensions in Hamburg: The G20 fractures
- 13 June 2017 | Turnbull's tougher terror laws: Sniffing the glue of populism and fear
- 3 June 2017 | Margaret Court and the mostly worthless opinions of sportspeople
- 31 May 2017 | Deviant diva: Schapelle Corby returns to Australia
- 30 May 2017 | Barging through NATO: Donald Trump in Europe
- 23 May 2017 | Julian Assange: Swedish investigation dropped but war just commencing
- 19 May 2017 | The release of Chelsea Manning
- 13 May 2017 | Days of illusion: Donald Trump’s first 100
- 26 April 2017 | The vilification of Yassmin Abdel-Magied: Anzac as apologia and religion
- 14 April 2017 | Malcolm Turnbull tries to deal Afghan Hazara refugees back to danger
- 3 March 2017 | Global populism and the One Nation fever
- 24 February 2017 | From rights to repentance: Norma McCorvey and Roe v Wade
- 21 February 2017 | Fears at Munich: The Mattis pitch on NATO
- 3 February 2017 | Trumping Australia’s refugee deal
- 2 February 2017 | UK Fake News Inquiry: Old wine in new bottles
- 31 January 2017 | Chaos at the Airports: Lawyers stymie Trump’s #MuslimBan Executive Order
- 21 January 2017 | The birth of Trumpland: Notes on an Inauguration
- 16 January 2017 | Dossiers and make believe: The CIA, Trump and unverified news
- 8 July 2014 | Refoulement most foul: Returning Tamils to their persecutors
- 23 April 2014 | Tony Abbott, the NDH and the Liberal Party's fascist affair
- 8 April 2014 | Plagiarising foreign policy: Australia, Ukraine, Russia and sanctions
- 1 December 2012 | Geo-engineering and mad scientists
- 22 November 2012 | The power of the hunger strike
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!