Sue Arnold is a former Fairfax investigative journalist.
She has written extensively over the years for Woman’s Day, New Idea, and international media.
Sue heads up Australians for Animals NSW Inc, a 26 year old wildlife organisation; is CEO of the California Gray Whale Coalition in the USA; is an International Whaling Commission NGO member and lobbies regularly in Washington DC, California Assembly and Senate, Canberra and NSW Parliaments.
Both organisations she heads have mounted lawsuits against the U.S. and Australian governments.
Sue headed up a team of scientists and lawyers who prepared an historic submission to the U.S. government which resulted in the koala being listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act.
Articles written by Sue Arnold (35)
- 12 September 2018 | Gladys Berejiklian: The environmentally unfriendly Premier
- 1 September 2018 | Some fact checks on the new minister for the environment
- 26 August 2018 | Government has the upper hand in Reef future
- 8 August 2018 | Koalas are being left to die slow painful deaths during drought
- 25 July 2018 | The big koala extinction cover-up
- 13 July 2018 | Koala population endangered by Gold Coast development
- 6 July 2018 | EXCLUSIVE: Bob Carr dismayed by Berejiklian's environmental vandalism
- 12 May 2018 | 'NSW Koala Strategy' kisses conservation goodbye
- 9 May 2018 | Budget 2018: Climate change denial and conservation jobs slashed
- 4 April 2018 | Koala wipe out: Government apathy and the STD killing our national icon
- 20 March 2018 | The Turnbull Government's wanton koala destruction
- 14 March 2018 | Berejiklian Government allows open slather on wildlife
- 15 February 2018 | Destruction of Black Swan Lake angers Gold Coast residents
- 12 February 2018 | Ciobo's Crocodile Dundee ad hides dark truth of wildlife mismanagement
- 3 January 2018 | Koala extinction: Death by a million cuts
- 7 December 2017 | No right of reply for koalas: ABC repeats The Australian's junk science
- 25 November 2017 | Koala holocaust continues unabated
- 13 November 2017 | Federal and state governments fiddle while koalas burn
- 18 October 2017 | Koala deathtraps, Roads and Maritime Services and censorship
- 11 October 2017 | Pacific Highway koala holocaust
- 8 October 2017 | Australia’s leaders ignore eminent Ocean Elders' warnings about Adani mine
- 13 September 2017 | The heartbreaking koala extinction crisis and callous government inaction
- 22 July 2017 | Koala extinction looms on NSW North Coast due to Government 'vandalism'
- 11 July 2017 | Environmental annihilation — brought to you by Roads and Maritime Services
- 5 June 2017 | New NSW environmental laws: Blueprints for destruction
- 22 May 2017 | #ClimateFail: Turnbull Government abandons any pretence of climate policy
- 14 May 2017 | The disastrous omission of the environment from Budget 2017
- 1 May 2017 | Trump's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): The new Gestapo
- 25 March 2017 | State of the Environment Report 2016: What is Australia’s carrying capacity?
- 13 March 2017 | Killing the Great Barrier Reef: A fisherman's story
- 25 February 2017 | Like Trump, Turnbull's environmental WTFness is propelling us to disaster
- 15 February 2017 | Chevron: Buying the right to kill whales in the Bight
- 2 February 2017 | Are the Greens failing the environment?
- 27 January 2017 | Byron Bay: Paradise Lost
- 22 January 2017 | Koalas: Politically driven to extinction
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!