Dr Lee Duffield has been practising and teaching journalism for over 40 years.
With the ABC he was the first news editor on the youth radio service, Triple-Jay, and the Europe correspondent at the fall of the Berlin Wall.
Until 2017 he was a senior lecturer in journalism at the Queensland University of Technology in Brisbane and continues to follow research interests in new media, European media and development news, notably in the Pacific region.
Articles written by Lee Duffield (8)
- 21 October 2017 | Australian universities under threat from creeping corporatisation
- 13 October 2017 | Marriage equality on the streets of Randwick: Is this the way it will go?
- 10 October 2017 | Dumbing down Australia: Conservative forces seek to block new media and ABC
- 3 October 2017 | Grand final victories: Melbourne Storm, Penrith Panthers and Richmond Tigers
- 25 September 2017 | Cowboys win: Keeping North Queensland on the map
- 23 September 2017 | Deciding your vote on ‘same sex marriage’ — one more view
- 21 September 2017 | Malcolm Turnbull’s struggle to be Bob Menzies
- 1 May 2017 | French Presidential elections: A legacy of corruption