Articles written by Klaas Woldring (20)
- 31 May 2018 | Yes we can... rewrite the Australian Constitution
- 22 November 2017 | Government by seven High Court judges and the black letter of the Constitution
- 24 May 2017 | The Unlucky Country: Unfinished Australia needs a new Constitution
- 18 December 2016 | The real issue: What kind of Republic?
- 22 June 2016 | Election 2016 and the state of our democracy
- 29 August 2015 | Beyond federation: Who are we and where do we want to go?
- 27 March 2013 | The traditional media and Gillard
- 8 January 2013 | Voting in Australia: re-engaging the young
- 29 October 2012 | The maximalist case for an Australian Republic
- 26 October 2012 | Australia’s locked Constitution
- 18 October 2012 | Towards workplace democracy
- 4 October 2012 | Improving on Federalism
- 28 September 2012 | Australia's woeful Westminster System
- 18 September 2012 | The Australian party system and proportional representation
- 6 March 2012 | Change the electoral system and end adversarial politics
- 12 July 2011 | How about OUR Republic?
- 28 June 2011 | Proportional representation to fix our rotten democracy
- 22 June 2011 | 'Republic Now!': "maximalist" Australian Republicans
- 19 August 2010 | Voters' power is immense so let's use it
- 19 August 2010 | Vote Independent or minor party for a republic
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!