Noel Wauchope is a long time campaigner against nuclear power who was shocked, as a child, by the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki.
She is recently retired from work and holds a Bachelor of Education (Secondary).
She has taught science and spent time as a Registered Nurse as well as writing for the Nation Review.
Articles written by Noel Wauchope (43)
- 20 September 2017 | A radioactive wolf in green clothing: Dissecting the latest pro-nuclear spin
- 19 April 2017 | Australia joins international forum to develop new Gen IV nuclear reactors
- 7 December 2016 | Exhuming South Australia's nuclear waste import dump
- 26 September 2016 | Finland's false hope for Australia's nuclear future
- 7 September 2016 | Back on the radar: Developing nuclear reactors along with storing nuclear waste
- 19 August 2016 | SA parliamentary committee questions economics of importing nuclear waste
- 4 August 2016 | Kevin Scarce, head of SA's Nuclear Fuel Cycle RC, also has a conflict of interest
- 15 July 2016 | Weatherill trumps up Citizens' Jury Report in push for SA nuke waste dump
- 5 July 2016 | Chocolates, bananas, ionising radiation and a nuclear waste dump
- 29 June 2016 | Nuclear waste importing: The taboo election topic
- 1 June 2016 | Jay Weatherill launches a nuclear propaganda juggernaut
- 17 May 2016 | Jay Weatherill: Nuclear waste and citizens' juries
- 9 May 2016 | 10 holes in the Royal Commission's pro nuclear dump case
- 18 April 2016 | Four big reasons not to sell uranium to Ukraine
- 21 March 2016 | Secret deals: Australia's nuclear waste plan and the UK's Hinkley project
- 17 February 2016 | Nuclear Royal Commission: What's Scarce in Kevin's Report
- 5 January 2016 | Five big nuclear issues for 2016 — and Australia's role in them
- 6 December 2015 | The nuclear industry is trying to hijack the Paris Climate Summit
- 16 November 2015 | Medical radioactive wastes — the nuclear industry fig leaf
- 8 November 2015 | Malcolm Turnbull: Verbal acrobatics required for Paris climate talks
- 23 October 2015 | SA Royal Commission: Nuke waste dump on Aboriginal land? Really?
- 16 October 2015 | Why Australia is important to the small nuclear lobby
- 1 October 2015 | SA Royal Commission: Who wants to be a nuclear billionaire?
- 21 July 2015 | Labor veers towards the nuclear option
- 10 July 2015 | Submission Impossible: SA Royal Commission into nuclear fuel cycle
- 12 June 2015 | SA's Nuclear Royal Commission: All too cosy with failed French nuclear giant AREVA?
- 22 February 2015 | SA nuclear royal commission a farce
- 15 October 2014 | Why Australia should shut down the Lucas Heights nuclear reactor
- 18 July 2014 | Fawning Abbott and the honour of Shinzō Abe
- 21 April 2014 | Strange time to suggest a LEGO nuclear future for Australia
- 12 February 2014 | Plans for South Australia to be world’s nuclear waste dump
- 8 January 2014 | Climate change, the ozone hole and skin cancer — they're all connected
- 10 October 2013 | The anti-science about ionising radiation
- 24 July 2013 | The death of science journalism in Australia
- 11 June 2013 | Fukushima and the nuclear industry's fight against fear
- 12 April 2013 | Two years after Fukushima: a tale of two symposiums
- 27 January 2013 | Don't believe thorium nuclear reactor hype
- 21 October 2012 | ANSTO breakdown
- 5 July 2012 | In dispraise of Integral Fast Nuclear Reactors
- 20 May 2012 | Low dose ionising radiation IS harmful to health
- 10 September 2011 | Nuclear industry infiltrates ABC to push for an atomic Australia
- 21 August 2011 | After Fukushima: the rise of nuclear radiation denialists
- 7 July 2011 | The renewed push for a nuclear Australia