Tarric Brooker is a freelance journalist and political commentator. Ever since he was a child he has closely followed political and geopolitical events, believing that the best way to predict the future is to understand the context of past and nuanced reality of the present.
As an individual who believes that both sides of the political spectrum have something to add to our society, he attempts to walk a journalistic fine line where both sides are given a fair hearing and the facts ultimately do the talking.
His work has been featured in several publications including the Western Journal and the American Thinker.
You can follow Tarric on Twitter @AvidCommentator.
Articles written by Tarric Brooker (6)
- 6 November 2018 | Morrison embraces U.S.-style populist conservatism as desperation sets in
- 30 October 2018 | The Coalition's out of touch alternative reality
- 21 October 2018 | Malcolm Turnbull was right: Political disunity is death
- 19 October 2018 | LNP infighting simmers as polls show Wentworth slipping away
- 15 October 2018 | Dole bludgers and other urban myths
- 29 September 2018 | Work for the dole — a punishing reality for jobseekers
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!