Professor Carl Rhodes
Carl Rhodes is Professor of Organization Studes at the University of Technology, Sydney.
He was formerly Professor of Management and Organizations Studies at Macquarie University.
His current research interrogates the ethical and political environment in which contemporary organizations operate. This work endeavours to contribute to the rigorous and critical questioning of what we appreciate organizations to be about, as well as a reformulation, expansion and democratization for how they can operate.
His most recent books are The Companion to Ethics and Politics in Organizations (Routledge, 2015 with Alison Pullen), and Organizations and Popular Culture (Routledge, 2012 Simon Lilley).
Articles written by Professor Carl Rhodes (6)
- 5 December 2017 | The Coalition's Banking RC: Hard at work avoiding the real issues
- 23 March 2017 | Dutton’s marriage equality tantrum reveals a pretence of innocence
- 4 January 2017 | Business 'ethics' in the Trump era
- 1 March 2016 | Malcolm Turnbull's true colours revealed: Middle class rabble-rouser
- 30 October 2015 | How to dodge more corporate scandals like 7-Eleven, VW and ExxonMobil
- 17 July 2015 | Coming: The Age of Australian Corporatocracy