Peter Boyer's website, SouthWind, formerly Climate Tasmania, is a Tasmanian take on the thorniest global issue since the dinosaurs. Based on Peter Boyer's newspaper column in the Hobart Mercury.
The Order of Australia Medal was awarded to Peter Boyer in April 2015 for services to conservation and the environment, particularly in the fields of climate science and awareness.
Peter is a:
- Member, Al Gore's Australian Climate Reality, since 2006.
- Founder, Climate Tasmania, 2007.
- Current Member, Climate Action Hobart.
- Climate Adaptation Champion, National Climate Change Adaptation Research Facility, 2011.
- Former Information Services Manager, Australian Antarctic Program, 1989-2002.
- Freelance writer, The Mercury newspaper, since 2007, with a focus on climage change and energy.
You can follow Peter on Twitter @PeterBoyer8.