Naomi Fryers is a freelance journalist from Melbourne, Australia.
A Monash University graduate and former editor of Lot's Wife, she has written for a number of celebrated Australian and U.S. based publications.
When she's not busy writing rants and the occasional exposé, she "plays nicely" as a suburban mother and housewife in Melbourne's Outer East.
You can follow Naomi on Twitter @Fluro_Unicorn.
Articles written by Naomi Fryers (9)
- 23 May 2016 | High stakes indeed: Gambling with lives
- 10 April 2016 | Gardasil: A gift for potential cancer patients or a prick that can maim?
- 3 October 2015 | Miranda Devine and Men's Rights Activism
- 18 May 2015 | 7News Sydney's Bali 'bomb' terrorism sensationalism under the microscope
- 15 May 2015 | George Brandis slugs the arts
- 22 March 2015 | The Official Libspill Drinking Game
- 16 March 2015 | Healing Belle’s tall tales
- 30 January 2015 | An in-flight message from Captain Australia
- 24 January 2015 | Open letter to a former disability employment service provider
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!