Mark David has had more cartoons published than he could possibly count, but if he did try to count them then it would be more than 10,000. He's won awards for his cartoons and even judged awards for cartooning (although not the ones he won). His work has been syndicated internationally and translated into a whole bunch of languages.
After all that cartooning, Mark was feeling rather tired so he took a break from it for about 20 years, which was a very nice break thank you, but he got lured back into the craft by the craziness that engulfed politics when Tony Abbott became leader of the Liberal Party.
He lives in SE Queensland with his girlfriend and one dog.
Articles written by Mark David (8)
- 19 August 2017 | CARTOON: Billboardia
- 15 August 2017 | CARTOON: Barnaby's red face
- 11 August 2017 | CARTOON: Malcolm's postal vote
- 9 August 2017 | CARTOON: Liberal Party memory
- 7 August 2017 | CARTOON: Turnbull's emergency
- 2 August 2017 | CARTOON: Language reflecting badly
- 28 July 2017 | CARTOON: The Canavan of courage
- 26 July 2017 | CARTOON: Making something go away