Articles written by Kellie Tranter (43)
- 24 February 2018 | Australia deepens its role in South Sudanese conflict
- 2 February 2018 | ADF conceals dark truth about Australia's involvement in Middle East
- 14 December 2017 | Australia's border protection regime is most definitely not the 'envy of the world'
- 13 October 2017 | Pine Gap FOI bombshell: Australia has 'full knowledge and concurrence'
- 6 October 2017 | Australia's new security 'super ministry': Why does Dutton need so much power?
- 5 October 2017 | Collateral damage dismissed: Bipartisan silence on children killed by ADF in Iraq
- 26 September 2017 | War and democracy: Who decides?
- 10 August 2017 | Australia knew U.S. was using white phosphorus in Iraq and Syria
- 16 July 2017 | Afghan Files expose corruption of war
- 6 July 2017 | War crimes: Did the U.S. use white phosphorus without informing its allies?
- 27 June 2017 | Was Australia part of a strike on ISIL in a Mosul civilian neighbourhood?
- 15 May 2017 | Pre-empting Faysal Ahmed's death
- 6 May 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: FOI documents expose Australia's abandonment of Assange
- 1 April 2017 | Australia's unreasonable silence about civilian casualties in Syria and Iraq
- 23 January 2017 | How many Arabs have we killed?
- 13 January 2017 | Inglourious Basterd(s): John Howard's case to answer on invasion of Iraq
- 12 December 2016 | EXCLUSIVE: FOI documents expose Australia's unlawful invasion of Syria
- 24 November 2016 | The era of post-truth: Look no further than Manus and Nauru
- 15 November 2016 | Neutralising Pauline Hanson
- 20 October 2016 | Latest UK poll: All the way with the United States of Trump?
- 13 July 2016 | What are we doing in Syria?
- 14 June 2016 | Dutton, Payne and Pezzullo: The truth about Australia’s militarised border
- 2 January 2016 | Abyan: Turnbull's stumbling start to 2016 as FOI docs reveal he and Dutton misled Australian public
- 4 December 2015 | COP21: Who is setting Australia's agenda on climate change?
- 19 November 2015 | Is there a legal basis for bombing Syria? Crowdfund an FOI and find out!
- 19 October 2015 | Is medical care on Nauru all Peter Dutton claims it to be?
- 21 September 2015 | Will Turnbull be the first Australian PM to visit our offshore detention centres?
- 5 September 2015 | Juanita Nielsen Memorial Lecture 2015 — Values in an age of uncertainty
- 18 August 2015 | Australia's Abu Ghraib moment
- 23 June 2015 | Detention centres and State censorship
- 5 May 2015 | Successive Australian governments throw Julian Assange to the wolves
- 9 April 2015 | Will Abbott join the Open Government Partnership?
- 28 March 2015 | Global water woes: Australia's looming water crisis
- 20 March 2015 | Is the Abbott Government planning to privatise Centrelink?
- 19 March 2015 | Who is really behind the headlong rush to sell off public assets in NSW?
- 27 October 2014 | Silencing dissent and the mastery of fear
- 3 September 2014 | Abbott's Iraq adventure: Spinning Australians into harm's way
- 8 August 2014 | Data retention: Lawyers on the wire
- 17 June 2014 | Dog whistle politics and winning the debate on asylum seekers
- 19 May 2014 | Abbott's attack on youth: The birth of a lost generation
- 9 April 2014 | Australia’s food security — much more important than trade pacts
- 5 February 2014 | Education should be free: A call out to students
- 11 November 2013 | The tragic futility of trying to “stop the boats”
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!