Denise Allen is the former Victorian State MP for Benalla, political strategist, social/political commentator and disability advocate.
Denise was on the Disability Reference Group for the Victorian Equal Opportunity and Human Rights Commission, Policy Action Group of National Seniors Victoria, President of Go Options Disability Support Services Board, Seymour, Vic. Denise has also been Rural & Regional Affairs advisor to the Minister for Rural and Regional Development in the Bracks Labor Government.
Prior to entering politics Denise was a life skills/motivational tutor.
See also Denise Allen’s Wikipedia entry.
Articles written by Denise Allen (12)
- 8 April 2015 | Denise Allen: Getting to the guts of the story
- 21 June 2013 | The arsonist
- 21 May 2013 | Delinquent fathers must face responsibilities
- 19 February 2013 | The forthcoming assault on workers' rights
- 5 February 2013 | Tony Abbott's makeover
- 7 January 2013 | Peta Credlin over-eggs Tony Abbott
- 16 December 2012 | Ashbygate and the Born to Rule Brigade
- 1 October 2012 | Jill Meagher and Alan Jones
- 20 August 2012 | Wake up, Australia! You're being brainwashed by the right
- 14 July 2012 | Time for Australia to embrace industrial hemp
- 3 July 2012 | Australia's problem with racism
- 23 June 2012 | Why do people believe Tony Abbott?
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!