Michael Galvin is a retired academic in Media and Communications from the University of South Australia.
He is presently an adjunct fellow at the Victoria Institute, at Victoria University in Melbourne.
Articles written by Michael Galvin (17)
- 17 June 2018 | Abbott single-handedly destroys Ramsay Centre for Cheering On White People
- 3 December 2017 | Shorten banks on Turnbull's super industrial size lack of judgment
- 10 May 2016 | In praise of Bill Shorten: Five reasons why he's winning
- 26 April 2016 | Negatively geared houses for one-year-old babies? Malcolm Turnbull is a dill
- 14 December 2015 | Open letter to Zombie Abbott
- 16 September 2015 | Is Shorten the new Abbott?
- 3 August 2015 | Prime Minister Abbott’s probation: A progress report
- 25 May 2015 | Time to go, Cardinal Pell
- 27 January 2015 | Quo vadis, Abbott Agonistes?
- 10 November 2014 | Abbott plays musical chairs
- 28 October 2014 | Whitlam's other children
- 24 June 2014 | Dear Bill: Don't let yourself be Romneyed
- 14 May 2014 | Tony Abbott — the gift that keeps on giving
- 20 February 2014 | Morrison celebrates record-breaking half-century
- 10 December 2013 | Notes from Question Time
- 4 December 2013 | ABC bashing a good sign for Opposition
- 9 September 2013 | Silver linings playbook: Four good things about the election for the ALP
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!