- Frank O'Shea is a retired mathematics teacher. He lives in Canberra and writes for The Canberra Times, The Irish Echo and Eureka Street. His book Keeping Faith: 40 Years of Marist College Canberra was published in 2008.
Articles written by Frank OShea (16)
- 5 May 2017 | Gonski 2.0 smoke and mirrors: Why a school needs a good accountant
- 22 April 2017 | Y the homeless Generation? Pity the Millennials
- 13 April 2017 | End the Treasurer's housing affordability denial — end negative gearing
- 26 March 2017 | Time to give negative gearing the boot
- 20 November 2012 | The Royal Correctorate into child abuse
- 22 July 2012 | Canberra Times silently cuts its book pages
- 13 February 2012 | The story of Joko and Alwy
- 11 November 2011 | Time for tardy Julia to bail out Greece
- 28 October 2011 | Occupy the stock market
- 8 July 2011 | Get ready for the carbon tax cockatoos
- 10 June 2011 | Global warming: a myth created by smart-Alec bearded hippies
- 4 June 2011 | Abbott and Joyce are like Copernicus and Einstein
- 20 May 2011 | Dear Caro, remember the cerise and pink of Joeys?
- 13 May 2011 | The budget: punishing people with the temerity to earn a decent living
- 9 May 2011 | As bold as BRASS
- 3 May 2011 | Shooting as part of the school curriculum - what a good idea
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au