Dermot Daley is in his mid-60's and is a fourth generation Australian living in Melbourne with three grown up children and one grandson.
He has never been a member of any political party and doesn't subscribe to any religion. However, I accept that God is the "universal being" where being is a present participle and not a noun.
Dermot is retired from construction project management and has long maintained that anyone not part of the solution is part of the problem. He also believes that the key to good project management (or government) is to satisfy the needs of all the stakeholders.
Dermot is also a frustrated supporter of the Richmond Tigers and my mistress (sanctioned by wife of 35 years) is a 1991 Moto Guzzi Cali 3.
Articles written by Dermot Daley (5)
- 2 March 2018 | A plea for the environment: Let's build a circular economy
- 12 November 2017 | The good, the bad and the unsatisfactory: How the worst NBN was done
- 15 December 2016 | Once called the 'Lucky Country', our chickens are now coming home to roost
- 25 January 2016 | Gregalitopia: A new Aussie anthem
- 20 November 2015 | Tax reform: Here we go again clutching at straws
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!