Stephen Keim, SC, practises at the Brisbane bar.
He represented Indian born doctor Muhamed Haneef in his application for judicial review of a government decision to revoke his Australian visa.
Controversially, he leaked to the press the AFP record of interview with Haneef shortly after the doctor was arrested on suspicion of having terrorist connections.
Stephen is national president of Australian Lawyers for Human Rights.
Articles written by Stephen Keim (13)
- 21 March 2017 | Duterte's death squads: Crimes against humanity in the Philippines
- 8 June 2015 | Australian Reconciliation a long way from Vergangenheitsbewaltigung
- 6 October 2014 | Those first casualties: Stephen Keim SC speech at the Moorooka Mosque (3/10/14)
- 29 September 2014 | Here we Joh again! Leopard Newman removes Queenslanders' rights to object to mines
- 28 August 2014 | Judges, sentencing, ivory towers and ignorance
- 10 June 2014 | Clive Palmer, Jeff Seeney and Campbell Newman's Straddie donation
- 14 April 2014 | Newman's Queensland: Here we Joh again
- 17 March 2014 | March in March: Campbell Newman and the random legal danger
- 9 March 2014 | Queensland Government's crusade challenges right to work
- 23 February 2014 | Stephen Keim SC: Campbell Newman's ‘anti-bikies’ laws make Queensland look ridiculous
- 5 February 2014 | The Newman Government: The path to hell is paved with simplistic policies
- 27 November 2013 | Queensland Government's bikies battle makes some more equal than others
- 30 October 2013 | Queensland LNP trashes democracy and rights