Sarah Smith is a mother, wife, refugee advocate and recovering classical musician.
Reports that she wants to drink Shiraz from Scott Morrison's skull have been greatly exaggerated; she hates Shiraz.
Articles written by Sarah Smith (12)
- 6 February 2018 | Jim Molan: Australia's newest Senator has blood on his hands?
- 31 October 2017 | BREAKING: Dutton abandons Manus refugees without food, water or power
- 19 July 2017 | Peter Dutton's 'super ministry': Extending the scope for abuse of power
- 5 July 2017 | The curious case of Border Force boss Roman Quaedvlieg
- 18 June 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: Heartless Peter Dutton terrorises 72 year-old community leader
- 16 June 2017 | For Tony Abbott: A guide to generosity for the morally bankrupt
- 11 June 2017 | Open letter to everyone at the mercy of Peter Dutton and the Immigration Dept
- 19 May 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: Manus MP Ron Knight predicted detention centre violence
- 6 February 2017 | 'Worse than death' Nauru: A mother's story
- 18 January 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: Manus Island — a place of deprivation and despair
- 11 October 2016 | How DARE you? An open letter to Nauru border policy architect Jim Molan
- 12 June 2016 | The impact of refugee detention: A true story
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!