Doug Evans is a climate activist and blogger who lives in inner Melbourne.
He has a particular interest in the relationship of politics to climate action.
His blog Earthsign addresses the full range of issues associated with our burgeoning climate crisis.
Articles written by Douglas Evans (11)
- 13 November 2013 | Government failure means fossil fuel divestment
- 21 October 2013 | Climate change countdown Part Two: Time to stand up and be counted
- 18 October 2013 | Climate change countdown: The last roll of the dice
- 19 September 2013 | The good news for the Greens
- 18 September 2013 | Lessons for the Greens from the 2013 Federal election
- 29 August 2013 | The Greens and our climate future
- 9 August 2013 | Tony Abbott's "direct action" dud
- 30 July 2013 | The Labor Party's climate change policy failure
- 15 January 2013 | Hoaxer Moylan and joining the dots on global warming
- 4 January 2013 | Climate change denialism, paedophilia and Fairfax Media
- 14 July 2012 | Australia approaches the Abbott abyss
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!