Tom Orren is a retired head teacher, social sciences, who worked in the NSW public school system for 32 years.
He is currently working on a book about truth and decision making, which emphasizes the importance of accurate information for making good decisions.
It is the lack of accurate information often presented by the mainstream media that drives him to seek out a more objective truth in order that the public can make more informed decisions.
He does not, nor has he ever belonged to a political party, having ‘voted around’ over the years.
He prefers to think of himself as an objective seeker of truth.
Articles written by Tom Orren (9)
- 11 March 2018 | Advance Australia fairly (Part 3)
- 4 March 2018 | Advance Australia fairly (Part 2)
- 25 February 2018 | Advance Australia fairly (Part 1)
- 14 November 2014 | Another fine mess Australia's media has gotten us into
- 12 February 2014 | No car industry, so what?
- 8 September 2013 | The art of political assassination
- 24 June 2013 | Ten reasons why most Australian MSM journalists are absolute shyte
- 12 May 2013 | What has the ALP ever done for us?
- 19 April 2013 | Is Julia REALLY Juliar?
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!