Kim Sawyer is a Senior Fellow in the School of Historical and Philosophical Studies.
He has a PhD in Econometrics from the Australian National University and has taught in a number of US and Australian universities.
His principal research interests are in whistleblowing, regulation, finance and philosophy.
Articles written by Kim Sawyer (6)
- 27 May 2018 | The international butterfly effect of a chaotic U.S. President
- 25 March 2018 | Donald Trump: A Ponzi Presidency
- 28 November 2017 | Athletes, dope and the lords of the court
- 22 June 2017 | Trump's stress test for the US: The 'opportunity cost' of a presidency
- 20 April 2017 | 100th anniversary of Bullecourt — the bloody battles Australians forgot
- 21 October 2016 | Is Trump the Master Builder building one tower too many?
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!