Articles written by Ingrid Matthews (29)
- 20 December 2017 | Politics 2017 finale: The bin fire edition
- 5 December 2017 | Putting 'Modern' Malcolm and 'Humble' Barnaby to bed
- 23 November 2017 | Barnaby Joyce receives Rinehart prize for even worse judgement than Turnbull
- 9 November 2017 | s44 and the Right to Return — the genie to the bottle
- 28 October 2017 | HIGH COURT EVICTION: Barnaby has left the House — but not for long
- 12 October 2017 | Hurrah! It's Section Forty-Forganza Week!
- 28 September 2017 | Public Malcolm and Kiwi Barnaby's perplexing Pilliga purchase: It's a gas!
- 14 September 2017 | Turnbull and Morrison: Conservative incumbency 101
- 31 August 2017 | Dishonesty and misinformation in politics, law and life
- 18 August 2017 | Plebiscite fever and the First Nations: Peering into the leadership abyss
- 3 August 2017 | PaTH to nowhere: Lies, the Rule of Law and Turnbull's big business socialism
- 20 July 2017 | Dutton's Austasi — Turnbull's worst decision yet
- 6 July 2017 | Politics is broken — but then it always has been
- 21 June 2017 | The rule of law and holding ministers to account
- 7 June 2017 | The lies Turnbull's Liberals spin
- 23 May 2017 | Turnbull and Shorten: No leadership in Indigenous Recognition
- 9 May 2017 | Turnbull's sycophancy towards Trump no 'Love Actually'
- 26 April 2017 | Alas poor Malcolm, we didn't know you at all
- 13 April 2017 | Cousens, Andrews and Downer: Horrible, harmful and unrepresentative
- 17 March 2017 | On the dangerous dishonesty of 'rule of law'
- 12 January 2017 | Centrelink is working to plan: To drive low income people to despair
- 20 December 2016 | MYEFO: No budget repair, more welfare 'crackdowns', same old excuses
- 4 November 2016 | First principles of property law: The right to exclude, including Pauline Hanson
- 26 October 2016 | Gleeson's resignation and the rule of law according to Brandis
- 9 August 2016 | 2016 Census and the erosion of trust
- 24 April 2016 | More Turnbull strategy from a U.S. television series
- 4 September 2015 | How Dyson Heydon ruled on himself: It's convoluted
- 16 June 2015 | The citizenship debate we should be having
- 10 September 2014 | Time for Abbott to stop fudging on the citizenship issue
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!