Dr Ibrahim Natil is an international human rights campaigner and nominee for the Tällberg Foundation Global Leadership Prize 2016.
He is currently a Research Fellow at the Institute for International Conflict Resolution and Reconstruction, Dublin City University.
Dr Natil is the author of the book Hamas Transformation between Opportunities and Challenges (Cambridge Scholars publishing) 2015 and founder of the Society Voice Foundation, Palestine.
Articles written by Ibrahim Natil (13)
- 5 January 2018 | The days of peaceful protest in Palestine may soon be over
- 11 December 2017 | Trump's Jerusalem decision fuels the fire of Palestinian-Israeli conflict
- 14 October 2017 | Challenges to building peace in Libya
- 1 August 2017 | Jerusalem's identity and the current Palestinian-Israeli conflict
- 17 May 2017 | Can Libyan Government National Accord overcome 40 years of conflict over oil?
- 10 February 2017 | Is the Two State Solution still a possibility in the Middle East?
- 23 October 2016 | Young refugees are bringing hope to Gaza through sport
- 16 May 2016 | The empowered, resilient women of Palestine
- 29 January 2016 | Is Israel planning a new war on Gaza?
- 7 December 2015 | ISIS or Daesh!
- 15 November 2015 | Has the UN failed in Libya?
- 23 October 2015 | Palestinian youth: A wave of popular resistance or a smart uprising?
- 14 September 2015 | After a year of war on the Gaza Strip, reconstruction no nearer
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!