Fiona Barnett has studied visual arts, art therapy, education, and forensic psychology.
Owing to the unwanted attention she attracts as a paedophile ring whistle blower, Fiona is currently studying law.
As a mother to two children who tested in the exceptionally gifted range, Fiona has a particular interest in the special educational, social and emotional needs of this neglected minority group.
When not defending her family against random police ambushes, or advocating for victims of crime, Fiona enjoys painting, classical singing, and sipping tea from fine china.
Articles written by Fiona Barnett (13)
- 23 October 2015 | Fiona Barnett: The 'Candy Girl', the Royal Commission and the NSW Police
- 13 October 2015 | Abuse survivor Fiona Barnett: The ‘Candy Girl’
- 19 March 2015 | Gold Coast hogtie doctor found guilty of assaulting 7-year-old boy
- 3 November 2014 | Trapped inside (Part 3): AHPRA protects alleged sex offenders
- 20 September 2014 | Antony Kidman dies amidst child abuse allegations
- 20 July 2014 | Trapped inside (Part 2): Bond University exposed
- 2 July 2014 | The disappointing Child Abuse Royal Commission
- 9 May 2014 | Trapped inside Australia’s vast child abuse network (Part 1)
- 12 February 2014 | Hogtie victim’s mother speaks out
- 10 February 2014 | Gold Coast 'hog-tie' paediatrician: More mothers speak out
- 27 July 2013 | Child Abuse Royal Commission ‘at risk’
- 26 June 2013 | NSW police protects alleged Tweed Heads paedophile ring
- 25 June 2013 | NSW Education Department covers up teacher’s alleged 18-year child sex abuse spree