IA follows reporter Stun Grunt to the wind-swept snow fields of Vienna, Austria, to interview right-wing conservative guru Dr Nick Splitzenparkenwearin.
Here, Dr Nick explains his philosophy of the R point (or in this case, the AHHHHH point), a concept normally associated with medical science but as we've learned, can be applied to other areas such as refugees and climate change.
What happens is, people go "ohhhh", they started reading all the things they go "ahhh". And then they read a bit more, they go "oooh". And then they read a little bit more and they go, "AHHHHHH!" I've just gotta get them to the "AHHH!" point.
~ Dr Nick Splitzenparkenwearin
Listen on Spotify HERE:
You can also listen on YouTube HERE:
Written and performed by David Donovan. Theme music by Rocky Dabscheck.
Follow on Twitter, IA founder and director Dave Donovan @davrosz. Follow Independent Australia on Twitter @independentaus and on Facebook HERE.
- Nothing but corruption and cruelty in the Coalition cupboard
- Morrison Government notches up 40 'worst on record' economic outcomes
- Corruption and extremism threaten government legitimacy
- From climate to corruption, the Morrison Government needs to go
- The Plan: Winking, blinding and eye-watering Coalition negligence
Support independent journalism Subscribe to IA.