- Kim Wingerei is a former businessman, turned writer and commentator. Passionate about free speech, human rights, democracy and the politics of change. Originally from Norway, lived in Australia for 30 years. Author of Why Democracy is Broken - A Blueprint for Change - just published.
Articles written by Kim Wingerei (6)
- 9 October 2018 | Alan Jones and the Liberal Party turn the Opera House into a giant billboard
- 7 October 2018 | Peter FitzSimons and Australia's search for independence
- 4 October 2018 | Reviews: The Knowledge Solution & Follow The Leader
- 4 September 2018 | Dutton, the au pair affair and the question of abuse of power
- 29 August 2018 | ScoMo's Cabinet: New band leader, same old tunes
- 24 August 2018 | Party politics is holding democracy hostage
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!