Jeffrey John "Jeff" McMullen AM is an Australian journalist and activist.
He was a foreign correspondent for the Australian Broadcasting Corporation for almost two decades (1966–1984), a reporter for the investigative television program Four Corners and later joined the Australian version of 60 Minutes (1984–2000). In 2007 he hosted a 33-part discussion series on ABC1 titled Difference of Opinion.
More recently he has worked tirelessly to advance the interests of Australia's First People.
Read Jeff's full profile on Wikipedia here.
Articles written by Jeff McMullen (6)
- 28 January 2018 | Treaty making is the way ahead
- 23 November 2017 | BREAKING: Let doctors treat the sick on Manus Island, say Australians of the Year
- 21 November 2017 | Australia's heartless 'House of Discards' refuse First Nations' fundamental rights
- 27 August 2017 | Voices of reason call for immediate end to NT Indigenous Intervention
- 5 June 2017 | After Mabo: Removing the stain of racism with his vision for a Great Society
- 14 August 2015 | Tony Abbott and White Australia: Let's be serious about change
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!