David Tyler, aka Urban Wronski, was born in England, raised in New Zealand and an Australian resident since 1979. Urban grew up conflicted about his own national identity and continues to be deeply mistrustful of all nationalism, chauvinism, flags, politicians and everything else which divides and obscures our common humanity. He has always been enchanted by nature and by the extraordinary brilliance of ordinary men and women and the genius, the power and the poetry that is their vernacular.Wronski is now a fulltime freelance writer who lives with his partner and editor Shay and their chooks, near the Grampians in rural Victoria and he counts himself the luckiest man alive. A former teacher of all ages and stages, from Tertiary to Primary, for nearly forty years, he enjoyed contesting the corporatisation of schooling to follow his own natural instinct for undifferentiated affection, approval and compassion for the young.
Articles written by David Tyler (30)
- 14 February 2017 | Turnbull Government's deliberate SA blackout lies exposed
- 9 January 2017 | Tony Abbott: The man who would be PM — again
- 5 January 2017 | Fizza Turnbull takes out the trash to bury his sorry 2016 year
- 26 September 2016 | Turnbull's UN immigration spin doesn't disguise a Government in crisis
- 16 August 2016 | The 2016 Census, Brandis' diary, Nauru and other Turnbull catastrophes
- 18 July 2016 | Millionaire Mal and the fortunes of the Liberal Party
- 16 July 2016 | A lame duck at the mercy of the lunatic right is no win for Turnbull
- 8 June 2016 | Poor little Malco: A modern day PM tragedy
- 27 May 2016 | Corangamite door stop: #Fraudband mess blunts PM's election pitch
- 16 May 2016 | The Turnbull Show's nasty accident with reality
- 9 May 2016 | A Budget of dodgy assumptions and double dealing
- 7 April 2016 | The week wishy-washy Turnbull wishes wasn't ...
- 1 April 2016 | Bob the Builder is a construction wrecker on the ABCC
- 29 March 2016 | Abbott Unplugged! Tony's tour and his continuing "contribution" to public life
- 22 March 2016 | The incredible shrinking Malcolm finally drops his double bundle
- 25 February 2016 | Scary Malcolm: Forget the boats, Mr Turnbull, try stopping the lies
- 18 February 2016 | Morrison divides the nation: National Press Club
- 12 February 2016 | Absent even the drover's dog, Barnaby snags the Nats leadership unopposed
- 11 February 2016 | Ruddock's retirement gig a Captain's Call?
- 8 February 2016 | No time for democracy over GST
- 5 February 2016 | PM's cultivated illusion of moral superiority over Abbott unravels over refugee children
- 3 February 2016 | Scott Morrison, the GST and the will of the people
- 28 January 2016 | ScoMo: Soft and fluffy with added stain remover
- 24 January 2016 | Boots on the ground
- 4 January 2016 | Malcom Turnbull's Tokyo Shock Boys
- 29 June 2015 | A week in Abbottralia: Full steam astern with Captain Hook-or-by-Crook
- 10 May 2015 | The 'Bringing down the Budget' show
- 3 May 2015 | Abbott all over the road
- 28 April 2015 | Tony Abbott's legendary half a billion dollar Anzac assault
- 24 April 2015 | Joe Hockey 'trajects' his credibility right over the cliff
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!