Anthony M Horton
Dr Anthony Horton holds a PhD in Environmental Science, a Bachelor of Environmental Science with Honours and a Diploma of Carbon Management.
In addition to his qualifications, he has a unique ability to explain complex issues in straightforward simple terms.
He has a track record of delivering customised solutions in Academia, Government, the Mining Industry and Consulting based on the latest wisdom and his scientific background and experience in Climate/Atmospheric Science and Air Quality.
His work has been published in internationally recognised scientific journals and presented at international and national conferences, and he is currently on the Editorial Board of the Journal Nature Environment and Pollution Technology.
Articles written by Anthony M Horton (16)
- 16 August 2016 | 2016 Olympic Games and the environment
- 4 July 2016 | The Brexit's environmental policy implications
- 17 June 2016 | How much international media attention will it take to get action on the #GBR?
- 10 March 2016 | Natural disasters in Australia to cost $33 billion per year by 2050
- 29 November 2015 | Delhi: A climate change case study
- 1 November 2015 | Unlike Australia, China illustrates the true meaning of direct action on climate
- 15 October 2015 | New urban infrastructure could exhaust the world's carbon budget within 5 years
- 2 October 2015 | Will Turnbull's climate backflip cost Australian businesses post Paris?
- 26 June 2015 | 2014 a record-breaking year for renewables — except Australia of course
- 18 June 2015 | Chinese enterprise funds Middle East renewables
- 11 June 2015 | Australia on climate: She’ll be right mate. World: We don’t think so!
- 4 June 2015 | World carbon pricing nearing critical mass — sorry, Mr Hunt
- 28 May 2015 | How economic equality and climate action can both flourish
- 25 May 2015 | Extreme heat: 'Business as usual' life to end in less than 30 years in the U.S.
- 14 May 2015 | Benefitting from a green future (unless you're in Australia)
- 7 May 2015 | Abbott elbows Australia off the carbon pricing map
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!