The Robodebt Royal Commission has given us some truly shocking, dumbfounding and abysmal moments from the top echelons of government and public service.
From former Minister Alan Tudge's failing memory to former Social Services secretary Kathryn “bad news” Campbell, we've “turned our minds” to some of the highlights... sorry, lowlights of this parade of liars and criminals.
The ever-so-articulate Jason McNamara sums it up best:
“Does [Robodebt] produce an inaccurate figure? Well... it possibly does and now we know we can't do that.”
Watch our selection of key lowlights below.
Don't forget to LIKE the video, SHARE it and subscribe to the IA YouTube channel, so we can keep bringing you “entertainment” like this!
- Robodebt scandal shows Australian Public Service in abject decline
- 'Friendly' media and Coalition colluded to silence Robodebt victims
- Robodebt RC: Underlings' 'only following orders' defence disgraceful
- CARTOONS: Robodebt rat pack is facing facts at the RC
- Alan Tudge's Robodebt RC performance akin to pulling teeth