Pas Forgione is the coordinator of Anti-Poverty Network SA, a grassroots group composed of job-seekers, sole parents, carers, age and disability pensioners and others with lived experience of poverty and unemployment.
Anti-Poverty Network SA advocates for those experiencing difficulties with Centrelink and job agencies and campaigns for policies that treat those out of work and living in poverty with justice and respect, instead of punishing and humiliating them.
Articles written by Pas Forgione (5)
- 21 June 2018 | Government body votes to increase Newstart Allowance
- 29 September 2017 | Six more South Australian councils join push for increase to Newstart allowance
- 10 August 2017 | City of Port Adelaide Enfield first council to advocate for increase to Newstart
- 21 June 2017 | Newstart: A public health issue and a national disgrace
- 20 December 2016 | A trip to the job agency: What life is really like for the unemployed
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!