Dr Laurence 'Laurie' Keim is a poet, author of fiction and feature writer on cultural and social issues. He is also a photographer.
Laurie's poetry has been published in major Australian literary magazines and newspapers, most recently the Griffith Review. His anthology Colour of Modern Desire was published to critical acclaim. Writing on Air, an edition of poetry, is due to published in early 2015. His short fiction has won prizes, including the Imago Award, as well as appearing in a number of collections. He is currently writing two contemporary novels.
You can read more by Laurie on his blog lauriekeim.com/author/lauriekeim.
Articles written by Laurence Keim (6)
- 2 July 2017 | POEM: Homeless
- 27 January 2017 | The Bigots
- 19 December 2016 | The Overlord: A poem on the rise of Donald Trump
- 13 June 2016 | Weather is predictable but are we paying attention?
- 17 March 2015 | Abbott's lifestyle choice jibe — no gaffe
- 22 February 2015 | Forgetting the children: Lone wolf Abbott caught howling at the dispatch box
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!