John Pilger is a distinguished Australian journalist based in London.
He has twice won Britain's Journalist of the Year Award and his documentaries have gained awards in Britain and worldwide.
He has also received several honorary doctorates.
Read John's full biography on his website here.
Follow John Pilger on Twitter @johnpilger.
Articles written by John Pilger (47)
- 3 April 2018 | The isolation of Julian Assange must stop
- 22 March 2018 | JOHN PILGER: Britain's Skripal case 'a carefully constructed drama' (VIDEO)
- 12 December 2017 | John Pilger: The power and significance of the documentary
- 21 October 2017 | JOHN PILGER: Clinton, Assange and the ABC's war on the truth
- 9 October 2017 | Jeremy Corbyn and Labour: The rising of Britain’s ‘new politics’
- 22 September 2017 | 'The Vietnam War': The killing of history
- 6 August 2017 | On the Beach 2017
- 12 July 2017 | Our incomplete freedom: Why Palestine is still the issue
- 1 June 2017 | Manchester attack: What did UK Prime Minister Theresa May know?
- 21 May 2017 | Getting Assange: The untold story
- 10 May 2017 | Timor-Leste's politics tutorial and Australia's debt
- 13 April 2017 | Australia beckons a war with China
- 19 January 2017 | John Pilger: The issue is not Trump, it's us
- 9 December 2016 | John Pilger's new film: The Coming War on China
- 7 November 2016 | John Pilger talks to Julian Assange — U.S. election secrets and political asylum
- 1 November 2016 | INSIDE THE INVISIBLE GOV'T: Clinton, Trump, propaganda and war
- 24 August 2016 | The West's bloodthirsty media
- 28 June 2016 | Brexit: The voice of the people
- 29 May 2016 | Propaganda in overdrive as U.S. prepares for conflict
- 11 April 2016 | Utopia: The dirty secret of Indigenous Australia
- 25 March 2016 | A world war has begun: Break the silence!
- 27 February 2016 | The rape of East Timor: 'Sounds like fun'
- 5 February 2016 | Freeing Julian Assange: The last chapter
- 25 January 2016 | Australia's day for secrets, flags and cowards
- 20 November 2015 | From Pol Pot to ISIS: The blood never dried
- 1 October 2015 | WikiLeaks: The revolutionary act of telling the truth
- 21 August 2015 | Pilger's 'Cambodia Year Zero' one of ITV'S greatest programs
- 31 July 2015 | Assange: The untold story of an epic struggle for justice
- 14 July 2015 | The problem of Greece is not only a tragedy — it is a lie
- 19 June 2015 | Three years on: Time for the injustice handed out to Julian Assange to end
- 1 May 2015 | The message of ANZAC: put up more flags or shut up
- 24 April 2015 | The secret country again wages war on its own people
- 1 March 2015 | Why the rise of fascism is again the issue
- 19 February 2015 | John Pilger: Venezuela's long struggle against U.S. domination
- 13 December 2014 | John Pilger: War by media and the triumph of propaganda
- 18 November 2014 | The siege and smearing of Julian Assange
- 24 October 2014 | Gough Whitlam and the CIA’s forgotten coup
- 9 October 2014 | From Pol Pot to ISIS: Saving Iraq by bombing everything that moves
- 21 September 2014 | Tony Abbott, terror and a Treaty
- 16 September 2014 | Breaking the Last Taboo: Gaza and the threat of world war
- 17 August 2014 | COMING EVENTS: John Pilger examines 'unofficial truths' and the last taboo of World War
- 9 August 2014 | Khmer Rouge conviction and Cambodia Year Zero
- 12 July 2014 | The return of George Orwell and Big Brother’s war on the truth
- 12 June 2014 | Australia's assimilation shame: Indigenous children still being stolen
- 20 April 2014 | The Strangelove effect: Being hoodwinked into accepting a new world war
- 14 April 2014 | South Africa's new apartheid
- 21 March 2014 | U.S. dominance and Australia’s secret coup
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!