Jim Pembroke is retired and lives permanently on his sailboat where he blogs at jimselbow.wordpress.com, when he can get an internet connection. He is interested in all things political and enjoys discovering a peculiar perspective. He also tweets @Jim_Pembroke where he's met some wonderful people and had some very odd encounters, to boot. For the most part, he holds on tight and enjoys the breeze – trying not to go overboard.
Articles written by Jim Pembroke (11)
- 5 February 2018 | Parliament faces a new year but it's still the same old circus
- 2 August 2017 | Terror bomb plot: Quick Australia, get under the doona covers!
- 25 July 2017 | Peter Dutton thinks World Domination (insert maniacal laugh)
- 7 July 2017 | Malcolm and Barnaby's bizarre prenuptial agreement
- 6 June 2017 | Trump, the Paris Climate Agreement and Scrooge McDuck
- 23 May 2017 | Chill out: It's just James Ashby's 'innovative' One Nation merchandising
- 4 May 2017 | Budget hocus pocus: The Treasurer could sure use some Harry Houdini
- 30 March 2017 | Mission Impossibubble: Taming the Australian housing (thought) bubble
- 5 February 2017 | The secret life of Malcolm Turnbull
- 30 January 2017 | Barnaby Joyce: Pork-barrelling hoarder or mad doomsday prepper?
- 17 January 2017 | For our pollies, 'sorry' really is the hardest word
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!