Jacinta Coelho has written for Mamamia, Huffington Post, Cosmopolitan UK, the Sydney Morning Herald and The Age.
She has Bachelor of Social Science and Bachelor of Laws degrees, and has previously worked in finance and as a lawyer.
You can follow Jacinta on Twitter @jacintacoelho8.
Articles written by Jacinta Coelho (11)
- 17 November 2018 | Mark Latham’s identity crisis
- 11 October 2018 | How the Opera House debacle has highlighted misogyny and gambling addiction in Australian culture
- 29 August 2018 | Dutton was never the solution
- 1 August 2018 | Yes, Alexander Downer, politics and nation-building has changed
- 3 July 2018 | What if William Tyrell was black?
- 13 June 2018 | Abortion and the 'free speech' myth
- 15 May 2018 | The crimes of Meghan Markle
- 13 May 2018 | 2018 Budget disregards young Australians — surprise, surprise!
- 27 April 2018 | Kelly O’Dwyer a feminist? Pull the other one
- 17 April 2018 | To tackle obesity, Australia needs to look to culture
- 17 March 2018 | A fresh breeze: Young Australians and the Republic
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!