Dr David Shearman, physician, Emeritus Professor of Medicine (University of Adelaide), previously on faculty at Edinburgh and Yale Universities.
Dr Shearman is now Honorary Secretary of Doctors for the Environment Australia, which concerns itself with links between the environment, particularly climate change and human health.
Articles written by David Shearman (7)
- 10 April 2018 | The ACCC and Liddell: Just opinion and no facts
- 28 March 2018 | Government climate policy: Do Australians need to be protected from it?
- 12 September 2017 | AGL's Liddell power station and the Turnbull Government's 'clean coal' lies
- 25 July 2017 | COAG confirms States need to act alone as Coalition's climate failure continues
- 30 May 2017 | Does Queensland really want Adani's dirty, black lung inducing jobs?
- 3 April 2017 | Port Augusta, coal-fired power and the Xenophon deal
- 28 January 2017 | Victorian Government leads the way with healthy reform of the EPA
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!