Andrew Warrilow has a Masters of Commerce and a Masters of Public Health, both from Sydney University.
Over the years he has worked in foreign trade and in various demeaning and soul-destroying roles in the pharmaceutical industry. He is currently working in public health.
Any topics relating to economics or health get Andrew’s pulse racing.
Andrew lives in the Blue Mountains, New South Wales, where he likes to ponder the issues of our time and occasionally dash out letters to the Sydney Morning Herald like a constipated geriatric with mental health issues. He confesses to an unnatural attraction to his 1983 model Volvo 240GL
Feel free to like him on Facebook, or something.
Articles written by Andrew Warrilow (5)
- 5 December 2016 | Trump, the death of 'free trade' and the rise of bilateral trade agreements
- 6 July 2016 | Is Nick Xenophon the car industry's X factor?
- 9 March 2016 | International Clearing Union key to restoring world economic growth
- 18 November 2015 | Go households, go hard, go QE for the people
- 3 June 2014 | Hockey’s Thatcherite solution wrong vision for 21st Century Australia
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!