James McArdle is a former teacher who after six years of retirement has completed all the compulsory courses, cruises and overseas trips. He now has way too much time on his hands and aspires to write conspiracy theory stories or conspiracy theories.
You can follow James on Twitter @jamesMcArdle7.
Articles written by James McArdle (7)
- 30 July 2017 | The Trump Show: Season Two preview
- 20 July 2017 | Let's Make America MORE Great Again, da?
- 16 July 2017 | Has the Trump Show jumped the shark?
- 16 June 2017 | President Trump and Premier Sir Joh: Who says comparisons are odious?
- 26 May 2017 | Two weeks with Donald Trump: At home and on tour
- 7 March 2017 | Phone tapping, Sweden and fraud: 'Wag the Dog 2', brought to you by POTUS
- 14 December 2016 | Has Trump been reading Plato?