1. Just kidding. Suggestions?
2. (d) Nine
3. (b) Harold Holt
4. (b) and (d) are both correct
5. (d) John Gorton appointed John McEwan in 1968 to acknowledge the power of the Country Party.
6. (d) Slipped from 10th to 15th.
7. (e) -$115.0 billion, a worse outcome by 470 per cent. In other words, the deficits the Coalition delivered were 4.7 times higher than the boffins forecast in 2013.
(f) is also true, with few exceptions.
8. (h) All of the above:
9. (a) is false. The greatest decrease in Australia's gross debt in any month was when Julia Gillard was PM, in May 2013.
10. (d) $40 and $67, much higher
11. (d) Malcolm Turnbull
12. (d) All of the above.
Disputes with the quizmaster are welcome and correspondence will earnestly be entered into.