1. Suggestions most welcome.
2. (c) In 1891, by shearers in Barcaldine, Queensland.
3. (c) Keating longest, Hawke shortest. Keating waited 22 years and two months, Whitlam 20 years and six days, Gillard 11 years, nine months, Rudd nine years and two months and Hawke just two years and five months.
5. (c) 19. See here.
6. (c) 19, nearly all. Decimal currency was introduced in 1966 during the Coalition years.
7. (e) Kevin Rudd.
8. (c) The Western Bulldogs football club. He is a supporter of the Collingwood Football Club, but has not worked for them. He has worked professionally for all those other institutions.
9. (e) Swan was the first treasurer in Australia’s history to achieve a triple A credit rating with all three major credit agencies, doing so in November 2011.
11. (b) The Australian Broadcasting Corporation. All headlines easily googled.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Australia License
Get the answers. Subscribe to IA for just $5.