From his parliamentary rants to media comments that have landed him in hot water (sans carp), Nationals MP Barnaby Joyce has gained a reputation as quite a “colourful” politician.
(Mostly beetroot red.)
After recently being filmed lying on a footpath and ranting into his phone, we felt it was a perfect time to recap some of the “highlights” from Barnaby's illustrious political career.
“But we don't wanna have to deal with CAAAARP. No, we don't wanna deal with CAAAARP. No, get rid of the CAAAARP.”
Don't forget to LIKE the video, SHARE it and subscribe to the IA YouTube channel, so we can keep bringing you more great video content!
- Farmers should shed National Party and fight for their interests
- Barnaby bites back after sandwich-board encounter in Fadden
- Barnaby Joyce wasn't drunk... no! It was just another Oscar-winning performance: Flashback 2021
- Barnaby acts as epidemiologist and coroner as Coalition ignores COVID deaths
- Barnaby Joyce wasn't drunk... no! It was just another Oscar-winning performance
Support independent journalism Subscribe to IA.