Brooke Murphy completed her Bachelor of Laws (Honours Class I) at the University of Newcastle in 2014.
In 2015, she commenced a PhD (Laws) and was awarded an Australian Postgraduate Award scholarship.
Brooke's PhD focuses on the potential for fiduciary law to address non-economic interests. Her research interests include equity and trusts law, equal opportunity law and intersectional feminism. She practices as a lawyer in Newcastle and the Central Coast.
You can follow Brooke on Twitter @brooke___murphy.
Articles written by Brooke Murphy (5)
- 3 September 2017 | Review: ‘The Subtle Art of Not Giving a F*ck'
- 12 August 2017 | Green Day biography on my bookshelf: ‘Nobody Likes You’
- 23 December 2016 | Consumer win: Misleading conduct cases turn to scientific evidence
- 28 November 2016 | Section 18C ‘debate’: Human rights as a political distraction
- 7 June 2016 | Nova Peris' case highlights shortcomings of Australian hate speech laws
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!