Andrew Elder was once a member of the Liberal Party of Australia.
He started off as a libertarian-punk, then as a moderate seeking to preserve rights and freedoms in a changing world; now he scorns the know-nothing Liberals, doesn't trust the left and disdains the other interest groups that flit around Australian politics, and does so publicly yet obscurely.
Articles written by Andrew Elder (12)
- 2 March 2017 | Malcolm Turnbull: Life support?
- 24 November 2016 | Trumped (Part 1): America's gimp
- 10 October 2016 | Lawyers and the Liberal Party: What’s keeping Brandis in office?
- 2 August 2016 | Was Rudd out of his depth?
- 2 July 2016 | The underestimated Bill
- 19 May 2016 | Why Turnbull opted for such a long campaign
- 10 May 2016 | Transitioning to the 'new economy': It's not rocket science, Malcolm
- 9 April 2016 | Serial dud Kevin Andrews as Prime Minister? No way, press gallery!
- 25 March 2016 | Ever-decreasing circles: The Neolibs
- 2 August 2015 | After Bronnie: The next Speaker
- 13 March 2013 | It's morning in Tony Abbott's Australia
- 30 January 2013 | Hiding and seeking the real Tony Abbott