Comments are moderated and may be removed if they:
- are off topic;
- are defamatory or inflammatory;
- contain threats or personal attacks;
- contain explicit language;
- contain references to ongoing legal cases;
- contain personal information;
- contain links to unrelated or explicit websites;
- are longer than the article itself;
- are spam, such as where one person dominates the comments so as to drown out other voices;
- attempt to close down debate;
- contain factual claims that are unsourced or unreferenced.
Comments will not be edited to remove any of the above. Moderation is subjective and at the discretion of the moderators.
No correspondence on moderation will be entered into.