Sue Arnold is a former Fairfax investigative journalist.
She has written extensively over the years for Woman’s Day, New Idea, and international media.
Sue heads up Australians for Animals NSW Inc, a 26 year old wildlife organisation; is CEO of the California Gray Whale Coalition in the USA; is an International Whaling Commission NGO member and lobbies regularly in Washington DC, California Assembly and Senate, Canberra and NSW Parliaments.
Both organisations she heads have mounted lawsuits against the U.S. and Australian governments.
Sue headed up a team of scientists and lawyers who prepared an historic submission to the U.S. government which resulted in the koala being listed under the U.S. Endangered Species Act.
Articles written by Sue Arnold (11)
- 5 June 2017 | New NSW environmental laws: Blueprints for destruction
- 22 May 2017 | #ClimateFail: Turnbull Government abandons any pretence of climate policy
- 14 May 2017 | The disastrous omission of the environment from Budget 2017
- 1 May 2017 | Trump's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE): The new Gestapo
- 25 March 2017 | State of the Environment Report 2016: What is Australia’s carrying capacity?
- 13 March 2017 | Killing the Great Barrier Reef: A fisherman's story
- 25 February 2017 | Like Trump, Turnbull's environmental WTFness is propelling us to disaster
- 15 February 2017 | Chevron: Buying the right to kill whales in the Bight
- 2 February 2017 | Are the Greens failing the environment?
- 27 January 2017 | Byron Bay: Paradise Lost
- 22 January 2017 | Koalas: Politically driven to extinction