Sarah Smith is a mother, wife, refugee advocate and recovering classical musician.
Reports that she wants to drink Shiraz from Scott Morrison's skull have been greatly exaggerated; she hates Shiraz.
Articles written by Sarah Smith (8)
- 18 June 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: Heartless Peter Dutton terrorises 72 year-old community leader
- 16 June 2017 | For Tony Abbott: A guide to generosity for the morally bankrupt
- 11 June 2017 | Open letter to everyone at the mercy of Peter Dutton and the Immigration Dept
- 19 May 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: Manus MP Ron Knight predicted detention centre violence
- 6 February 2017 | 'Worse than death' Nauru: A mother's story
- 18 January 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: Manus Island — a place of deprivation and despair
- 11 October 2016 | How DARE you? An open letter to Nauru border policy architect Jim Molan
- 12 June 2016 | The impact of refugee detention: A true story