Ross Jones is a licensed private enquiry agent and Sydney bureau chief of Independent Australia.
He is also the author of the two year investigation, Ashbygate: the plot to destroy Australia's Speaker, published by IA, 2015.
You can follow Ross Jones on Twitter @RPZJones.
Articles written by Ross Jones (117)
- 4 April 2017 | The Russians are coming to help the Alt-Right make Australia great again
- 25 March 2017 | One Nation candidates vent their outrage about WA, Ashby, Nagle and Hanson
- 9 March 2017 | Disaster at Avalon: The F-35 Strikes out
- 4 March 2017 | WA WA Land: Inside One Nation's Western Australian scampaign
- 12 February 2017 | James Ashby vs Cory Bernardi: Rat vs Rat
- 22 January 2017 | One Nation Wars: Operation Rissole Rodney
- 18 January 2017 | Pauline Hanson lying high: The strange case of James Ashby's aeroplane
- 7 January 2017 | EXCLUSIVE: J. Ashby faces defamation action from former One Nation boss
- 18 November 2016 | PHONE A FRIEND: Ashby Culleton feud throws One Nation white off the rails
- 6 November 2016 | 'Bob Ellis: In His Own Words' launch and review
- 21 October 2016 | Australian Defence in a world of Payne — or is that Pyne?
- 5 October 2016 | AFP drop Ashbygate: The rank stain
- 22 September 2016 | Senator James Ashby: Why not?
- 2 September 2016 | Arthur Sinodinos thinks he's in the clear — but clearly he's forgotten a few things
- 29 August 2016 | Tony Abbott's British citizenship and the Warringah challenge
- 17 August 2016 | Christopher 'The Clown' Pyne's pair despair conceals the Coalition's lies
- 10 August 2016 | One Nation: Under new management
- 7 July 2016 | James Ashby: Pauline Hanson's hand grenade
- 25 June 2016 | Fisher's bad luck continues as LNP nominates anti-tradie candidate
- 18 June 2016 | Dudded Dennis Jensen exposes the Liberal Party's Parakeelia rip-off
- 14 June 2016 | Parakeelia: The (almost) perfect Liberal Party scam
- 25 May 2016 | Devil take the hindmost! Inside the IPA and Leyonhjelm's Libertarians
- 20 May 2016 | Ashby, Brough and the AFP: One week Flick and they're gone
- 13 May 2016 | Ashby's phone records, the AFP and Federal Court Justice Flick
- 6 May 2016 | Brace yourself for an orgy of cash for cronies before we go into caretaker mode
- 29 April 2016 | Sinodinos: The not so Artful Dodger
- 23 April 2016 | Labor’s banking royal commission: One of the all time greatest wedgies
- 26 March 2016 | Will the Libs spill the beans on their illegal donors?
- 19 March 2016 | Refugees: Why we should let them stay
- 27 February 2016 | Malcolm Thomas Brough: Born 1961. Sacked 2016
- 15 February 2016 | AFP front Senate Estimates over endless Ashbygate investigation
- 2 February 2016 | Brough, Pyne and Roy — and News Corp's newfound interest in Ashbygate
- 30 December 2015 | Brough and Briggs booted as sneaky Turnbull takes out the summer trash
- 16 December 2015 | Why should we be concerned by the destruction of Peter Slipper?
- 10 December 2015 | Ashbygate launches: Big Bill, Brough and the book
- 5 December 2015 | Ashbygate regime change: 'News will sort'
- 2 December 2015 | Mal Brough and his Federal Court 'exoneration'
- 1 December 2015 | Steve Lewis and the evasions of Mal Brough — the Ashbygate lame duck
- 30 November 2015 | The recurring James Ashby infects Mal Brough
- 26 November 2015 | ASHBYGATE BOOK EXCERPT: Palmer accuses Brough of Ashby conspiracy
- 18 November 2015 | The Ashby raid and the potential charges
- 17 November 2015 | The worm turns as the AFP raids Ashby over Brough, Pyne and Roy
- 7 October 2015 | The coming dust-up between Malcolm Talcum and big tough Mal Brough
- 28 September 2015 | Mal Brough, Slipper's diary and the AFP
- 20 September 2015 | Sending F18s to Syrian battlezone a dumb idea
- 15 September 2015 | Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull: The sitting duck
- 24 July 2015 | Coming soon (for your enjoyment): The final implosion of Menzies' creation
- 21 July 2015 | James Ashby and Pauline Hanson: Who loves ya, baby?
- 4 July 2015 | The puzzle of Joe Hockey vs Fairfax
- 2 June 2015 | Terri Butler on Abbott's citizenship: Not gagged, just not interested
- 29 May 2015 | You've got to hand it to Abbott (citizenship, that is)
- 12 May 2015 | The mystery of Earth companion 1991 VG
- 11 May 2015 | Joe Hockey's piggy 'trickle down' Budget
- 3 April 2015 | AEC returns: Adding up who owns our democracy
- 25 March 2015 | Liberals march on Poleland
- 22 March 2015 | How to take over a country
- 11 March 2015 | Joe Hockey: Beached as...
- 5 March 2015 | Abbott's folly: Boots on the ground in Iraq
- 3 March 2015 | Malcolm Turnbull: Rain man
- 26 February 2015 | Higginson reveals Liberal Party chaos: Where did all the money go?
- 17 February 2015 | Tony Abbott's dual citizenship: Stop asking questions — he's the PM!
- 10 February 2015 | Abbott's Libspill: A strange mutiny
- 5 February 2015 | OTT Tony avoids Brough end — for now
- 1 February 2015 | Tony Abbott's Brough replacement
- 26 January 2015 | Labor MP asks PM Abbott to prove he's not a British dual citizen
- 24 January 2015 | PM on the rocks: Abbott's insider revolt and Fairfax's fun
- 14 January 2015 | Corporate greed, environmental decay and the police state
- 5 January 2015 | The IPA, Friedrich Hayek and the 'socialist conservative' — Tony Abbott
- 27 December 2014 | Why One Term Tony doesn't care
- 22 December 2014 | The Great Abbott Cabinet Reshuffle
- 17 December 2014 | Three wise men, the Sydney Siege and the media delight
- 14 December 2014 | Tony Abbott's Warringah Club doesn't add up
- 5 December 2014 | A year in the life of the Abbott Government tough guys
- 17 November 2014 | Punching with your eyes shut
- 12 November 2014 | A gem or a dual? Tony Abbott's Lying-ingate
- 8 October 2014 | Australia’s forthcoming conscription
- 25 September 2014 | Mr and Mrs Pyne’s excellent upgraded European adventure
- 24 September 2014 | Mr and Mrs Pyne’s economy European adventure
- 4 September 2014 | The strange and suspicious case of Tony Abbott’s citizenship
- 29 July 2014 | The Peter Slipper conviction and the AFP
- 7 June 2014 | Dear Alan Jones
- 20 May 2014 | ICAC: Hartcher, Watson and the shovel
- 19 May 2014 | Sydney March in May: A glorious day of fun and indignation
- 15 May 2014 | ICAC and the bagman who tipped a bucket
- 7 May 2014 | ICAC, rotten apples and the big fish
- 29 April 2014 | ICAC, Watson and the Coalition slush funds
- 24 April 2014 | The Joint Strike Fighter purchase: Someone must have been smoking one
- 16 April 2014 | Barry and Tony's Bizarro home on the Grange
- 6 April 2014 | Arthur Sinodinos goes down the gurgler
- 1 April 2014 | Prepare for a lot more about Arthur Sinodinos
- 25 March 2014 | Back to the future with Tony Abbott
- 1 October 2013 | Launching the SAP
- 17 September 2013 | The rise of religionism
- 8 August 2013 | Political fact checkers — useful as pet rocks
- 24 July 2013 | The fresh prince of over there
- 5 July 2013 | The Slipper and Palmer spray painting
- 30 June 2013 | Slipper, Palmer, Brough and Joe "go to hell" Hockey
- 26 June 2013 | Ashbygate workplace investigation
- 7 June 2013 | Ashbygate vultures
- 1 June 2013 | The Ashbygate hedge and Bob's DPP
- 24 May 2013 | How Aussie Jack helped send Ford back
- 17 May 2013 | Tony Abbott's cut-price budget reply
- 13 May 2013 | How Clive Palmer sold Peter Slipper a PUP
- 3 May 2013 | Ashbygate leave to appeal: Day 2
- 23 April 2013 | Tom Waterhouse and the election
- 18 April 2013 | The 'appeal' of the AFP
- 16 April 2013 | Is that a fire?
- 5 April 2013 | How Howard politicised the AFP and protected Downer and Bolt
- 26 March 2013 | Graham Perrett pushes indolent AFP over Ashbygate
- 20 March 2013 | A conversation with Arfur
- 11 March 2013 | Let them drive Comcars
- 5 March 2013 | The Ashbygate puppets
- 28 February 2013 | IA EXCLUSIVE: Slipper and Perrett discuss the AFP’s Brough probe suspension
- 24 February 2013 | The Perrett complaint
- 22 February 2013 | Ashbygate arousal 2: MP sex scandal
- 15 February 2013 | Ashbygate and the art of arousal
- 1 February 2013 | Who's afraid of James Ashby?
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!
independent journalist, michaelwest.com.au