Patrick Conan Keane completed an honours thesis on Pauline Hanson's One Nation and the 1998 Queensland State Election in 2010.
He was a former staffer for a Labor Senator and is a member of the Australian Labor Party.
You can follow Patrick on Twitter @pckeane2014.
Articles written by Patrick Keane (9)
- 1 August 2017 | Inequality and poverty thrive in Turnbull's Australia
- 28 July 2017 | Inequality not just about wealth but also about power
- 12 July 2017 | Rising inequality and the two party system
- 15 June 2017 | Strong and what? Our unstable world and the era of the minor party
- 11 June 2017 | Does the rise of minor parties mean the end of the United Kingdom?
- 4 June 2017 | Is One Nation really a threat to the two-party system?
- 29 May 2017 | What’s wrong inside One Nation?
- 22 July 2015 | Tony Abbott and his mates' new path of climate change obstruction
- 17 June 2015 | Tony Abbott's Liberal Party adopts Pauline Hanson’s 'equality' rhetoric