Noely Neate is not a journalist, nor a professional writer, just a punter toiling away on Queensland's Sunshine Coast.
She holds a MLL – a Master of Living Life – despite the stupidity of many of our nation’s political machinations and manoeuvrings. With considerable experience of negotiating day-to-day life, Noely uses her knowledge to highlight the nonsense often suggested by those in the corridors of power, and questions whether the punters are really being represented as a priority.
Noely does not belong to a political party, though is partial to Independents and in the interests of full disclosure was a member of the Democrats, back in the day — way, way, back in the day.
Her finest work to date is somehow turning a brainfart tweet into the crowd-sourced #MyBroadbandvReality submission to the Senate Select Committee on the National Broadband Network with a few other online mates.
Articles written by Noely Neate (15)
- 9 March 2018 | International Women's Day: How's that leaving no woman behind thing working out for you?
- 19 February 2018 | Barnaby, Turnbull and #BonkBan: Parliament is now officially a joke
- 27 December 2017 | #8 TOP IA STORY OF 2017: Who is waging the 'dirty war' on Barnaby?
- 4 November 2017 | The ongoing taxpayer-funded dual citizenship scam
- 23 October 2017 | Who is waging the 'dirty war' on Barnaby?
- 7 August 2017 | Turnbull's 'finest moment' versus the truth about the leaked Trump phone call
- 31 July 2017 | Disregard for the (s44) rule of law: Time for a complete citizenship audit
- 11 January 2017 | Politicians need a dose of reality because Australians have had a gutful
- 15 August 2016 | #CensusFail is a failure to listen to the experts
- 20 October 2015 | Class clowns: The Press Gallery's nauseating Malcolm Turnbull love affair
- 3 August 2015 | Abbott's expense inquiry looks to double down on Bishop Choppergate style rorts
- 13 July 2015 | RIP Brock Turner: The power of social media
- 16 September 2014 | Rulz is rulz — whether you're Joe Blow, Jill Dill or PM Tony Abbott
- 4 June 2014 | Clive and Credlin: Mainstream media finally spots some sexism
- 4 October 2013 | Mundine's racist tweet is beyond the pale
Donate to IA
We need YOU!
IA punches above its weight.
Help us sharpen our knuckledusters.
PLEASE DONATE NOW!